Skip to main content

MORRISONS Value Range Products

I fuelled up on the half dozen leftover toffees in the tin at work and went to Morrisons supermarket to take some more shots of their Value range of products. There were not too many people around but I was still self-conscious - and sticking to base ISO 80 there are camera shake issues, instead of chroma noise. But the camera is so small at least it is less conspicuous, whereas a bigger camera would attract attention, if not security. I'll try to get to the other big supermarkets in the next weekend. I've been listening to some podcasts on the Professional Photographer website which are amusing and largely about 'art' photography rather than kit and marketing, which is a surprise. In one discussion it was mentioned that often young photography students do a project in a few hours and that's the extent of their effort. And often never leave the house to do it. I remember feeling put out when studying photography that we were expected to go back (repeatedly) to locations where we had shot - and I have to admit that's a valuable lesson. Even if you feel you've got something if you go again you may well get something more.