Skip to main content

&

The little Uncertain States cafe show in Highgate opens in a month's time, on Dec 6th.  It's problematic getting time off from work just then, so I might not actually make it along - even though I'm already considering what to wear  if I did go - currently I'm likely to choose a plain but lovely velvety fabric black knee length skirt, with black tights and long black boots with a two-three inch heel.  Not sure about what top - tops are a challenge.  As too is picking one image to show (more important than what to wear?).  I tried a few combinations of photos this evening from the last two shoots I've done this month, one indoors, one outside.  It's an exercise in indecision and I almost certainly won't go with any of these - but at least I've started so that'something.