Skip to main content

Shop fail

I went to get some food shopping for the weekend from the local supermarket but brought my camera along, too.  The last time I'd taken some Value Range shots there I'd set the camera to too low an ISO to avoid noise and many of the files suffered from camera-shake, so this was a chance to try again at 200 and also take more than one shot of each thing so maybe I'd get a useable one.  When I'd done a lap of the store and pushed my trolley up to the till I noticed I had hardly bought anything - an aubergine, a box of three pairs of sunblush sheer gloss tights (my total faves - and at half price, too so that was a bonus) and some crusty cobs.  I'd been distracted.  Sometimes it feels as if photographing things is like putting them in my trolley to take home.  It would be Value products only which would look kinda odd.  And I don't have a cat.