Skip to main content

Dogs

There is a dog that barks all summer long in the back garden of a house up the street.  It started up again today so winter must be over.  It's quite a monotonous daily work-out for its lungs and unfortunately lacking in any interest - whereas a dog I heard recently sounded so like a wooden post being hit with a mallet it was amazing. I'd prefer the mallet dog - if I had a choice.

As for dogs barking in the distance, I remind myself that if it happens to be what I was listening to in the last few minutes of my life, inanely fuffing away, (the dog, not me, though actually...), it would probably be verging on the miraculous in its beautifulness and preciousness.  But I would prefer birdsong - if I had a choice.

I took photos of stuff last Saturday and Sunday then put my camera on eBay and it sold in an hour.  Here's the last shot I took with it.  Lens removed, body cap on.