Skip to main content

I, thing

The forecast yesterday was for cloud today so waking up to sunshine and blue sky instead was a result for cycling out of town to my new favourite construction site after breakfast.  And the new camera even fits inside my inside coat pocket, result2.  I even managed to navigate there, despite an almost overwhelming urge to take the wrong turn that I have succumbed to every previous time (adding a couple of miles to the route).Result3. No security. Result4. Suspicious people making my way back out.  Fail1.

The eos m has a nice LCD screen.  The number of settings displayed by default - including an essential histogram - means it's pretty drenched with information, with just a glimpse of the actual scene somewhere beneath. It does the camera thing, though, and even 4:3 is selectable.